Stavros and Ano Stavros – Combining nature and culture
The tourist resorts of Stavros and Ano Stavros are within the limits of prefectures of of Thessaloniki and Chalkidiki, combining perfectly the beauty of these areas.
Breathtaking beaches, tourist market, traditional village and beautiful natural landscape of mountain and sea are the components that make up the big picture of our region!
The seaside village of Stavros with:
- Organized or free beaches and aquamarine sea.
- Perennial plane trees right on the edge of the sea.
- Green, shady and cool parks.
- Numerous tourist shops.
- Many tavern and restaurants.
- Many Cafes and Bars.
and the picturesque Ano Stavros with:
- Panoramic views of Strymonikos
- Traditional houses, built with Macedonian architecture
- The quaint narrow streets filled with images of yesterday
- The shady square of the village with cafes and taverns
- The hiking trails at the foot of Mount Cholomonta
- The perennial chestnut tree that awaits to be discovered in the woods.
- The imposing bell tower of the church of St. Dimitrios
will surely win your impressions!!!